If you're not familiar with the inner workings of executive jet hire then the whole thing can seem quite daunting. There are many questions that you may have such as which aircraft best suits my needs, which aircraft will get me there in the quickest time and which airport can facilitate my trip?
These are all sensible questions that need an expert to answer.
The 3 Step Plan
Chartering an aircraft can be done in three simple steps. These are:
- Decide where you want to travel to, where you want to travel from, how many people are going and which dates you wish to depart on
- Contact us via email or telephone and tell us your requirements. We will then source the aircraft and airport best suited to your needs
- Once you're happy, we will send you a standard charterers agreement contract which you will need to look over. As soon as you're happy with this, sign it, send payment and the charter will be booked.
Benefits of hiring your own Jet
Different people have different needs, be it business, a preference or a necessity.
The one thing they all have in common is the ability to travel with less hassle. By choosing private jet travel you are choosing to have:
- No check-in
- Inclusive use of VIP lounges together with complimentary food and drink
- The option to work on the move
- More comfort
- The ability to change your schedule at a moments notice
- The advantage of choosing your catering
- The advantage of being able to have a car waiting upon landing
- Internet Access while en-route on certain aircraft types
- The added advantage of projecting a great company image
Enquire with us
If you would like to find out more information about hiring your own private jet you can view our Private Jet Charter page or if you know what you want already please use the quick quote panel below and we will get back to you with a price as soon as we can.